It has been one crazy week for me. Heber left Monday for a business trip in Tennessee. The Sunday before He left, Dallin bumped his head on the side of his head board and it gave him a big gash on his for head that bled everywhere! Then while he was gone Dallin made a big mess in his pants, and I'm not talking about #1. Our dog Bella threw up on the floor and then later she peed a ton on our floor, and Ethan bumped HIS head on the side of our bookshelf and bled everywhere too! What a week! Well, at least I know this weekend will be great because I will be meeting up with my sisters, Deanna and Bethanie. I would like to give everyone a piece of advice. Wait till your kids are at least 5 and older before you get a dog!
Friday, July 20, 2007
What a crazy week!
Posted by Mandy at 6:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment