Tuesday, August 7, 2007

ETHAN'S WORK!






I am such a RETARD! I keep forgetting how this blog works! I keep thinking that every time I post a picture, the next one will go under the first one I posted and so on, but that's not how it works! And so I say things like "you'll see in the pictures below", like I did under the picture of Ethan and Bella, when in fact they are the pictures ABOVE! UGH! This blonde dye must be affecting my ability to think clearly! :P

4 comments:

SmithFamily said...

Great job Ethan! He will have to show me how to take good pictures. I am a terrible photographer! Mandy, great job as always with the make-up. Wish you lived closer so you could be my make-up artist!

Jamie Smith said...

Good thing Bella wasn't sniffin a little more south in that picture if you know what I mean! :) Your hair is getting long and it looks beautiful! I am happy that the boys don't look MUCH bigger since we saw them last. I want them to stay small! :)

Lacey said...

I was hoping Ethan took that picture of Bella and it wasn't you...interesting shot but artistic nonetheless. The boys are growing like (and probably acting like) weeds and we miss them so much. We miss you and Heber too of course but those boys are so cute!

The Meachams said...

Heber, My wife was on here and I saw your nambe on a buddy list...Drop me a line. ryandmeacham@yahoo.com or meachamfamily.blogspot.com. Hope all is well

Meacham