such fun pictures! love the one of Heber passed out with his mouth gaping open!! Too funny! Wish I'd gotten to visit with you all at the end of November, but we'll have to find a way to get it together at some point :) Glad your thanksgiving was fun! Enjoy the rest of the seasoN!
Mandy, I love my hair! You did an excellent job. I have been meaning to call you. I had so much fun hanging out with you too! By, the way, you guys left some stuff here so we need to send it to you. You know I don't like to post pictures of me period, but we are going to have my SIL take some family ones tomorrow, so I will post some of those. Hope you guys are doing well. Is it freezing there?
hey mandy! sorry it's taken me so long to write back! as you know motherhood is very busy! i don't know how you do it with 3!!! but i'm hanging in there. i'm greatly enjoying watching ethan grow and grow each day. it's amazing how fast they grow and how much they change! And yes you are right ethan is a GREAT name! how's life treating you? you looking great like ALWAYS!! have a GREAT x-mas! keep in touch!
Hey Mandy .! the website is awesome ... is always good to see you guys especially the boys ... Owen is so adorable ... anyways we love you guys and talk to you later
"If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don't expose it to the elements. You don't make it common or ordinary. If it becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.
7 comments:
Great pictures! It was so fun being with you and all of your boys~Spencer LOVES his pig. Thanks again!
I LOVE that gold silk shirt. Lookin good Mandy! Heber looks like a different man with that beard! We hope Dallin liked his superman-packed present. :)
such fun pictures! love the one of Heber passed out with his mouth gaping open!! Too funny! Wish I'd gotten to visit with you all at the end of November, but we'll have to find a way to get it together at some point :) Glad your thanksgiving was fun! Enjoy the rest of the seasoN!
Shannon
Mandy, I love my hair! You did an excellent job. I have been meaning to call you. I had so much fun hanging out with you too! By, the way, you guys left some stuff here so we need to send it to you. You know I don't like to post pictures of me period, but we are going to have my SIL take some family ones tomorrow, so I will post some of those. Hope you guys are doing well. Is it freezing there?
New post, new post!
hey mandy! sorry it's taken me so long to write back! as you know motherhood is very busy! i don't know how you do it with 3!!! but i'm hanging in there. i'm greatly enjoying watching ethan grow and grow each day. it's amazing how fast they grow and how much they change! And yes you are right ethan is a GREAT name! how's life treating you? you looking great like ALWAYS!! have a GREAT x-mas! keep in touch!
Hey Mandy .! the website is awesome ... is always good to see you guys especially the boys ... Owen is so adorable ... anyways we love you guys and talk to you later
Post a Comment