Monday, January 28, 2008

NEW LAYOUT!

I'd like to thank Melissa for posting those wonderful websites where I was able to change my blogs layout!  I had been dying to do it for a while, and I just didn't like the pyzam layouts all that much.  So THANK YOU MELISSA!!  Here is the site that I went to to get my layout from; www.shabbyprincess.com.  Tell me what you think of my layout!  I personally, am really digging it!  

7 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Very very nice, Mandy. It is very Mandy-esque. I like that picture of you and Heber on the side.

Melissa said...

Mandy, I am very impressed! You did an awesome job~it looks great! I love all the colors. Look out, there is going to be no stopping you now! You're going to be designing blogs all over the place :)

SmithFamily said...

Love it! I am still trying to figure mine out.

Lacey said...

I agree with the others. It looks great! It is definitely you Mandy! Now for more pictures of the boys and Bella in her sweater jacket.

Mandy said...

PICTURES COMING SOON!!!

Tia J said...

Your blog looks great! Fun colors!

Shannon said...

Very cute job! I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting updates!! Can't wait to hear what's new with the Smith familY!