My cutie pie 5 year old!
Owen's reaction to the toys Dallin got. :P
Dallin's reaction to one of his birthday gifts
cutie pie Owen. :)
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Smith for the books, clothes, DVD and MONEY!!
admiring his batman toy
SO HAPPY!
anticipating what's inside the wrapping paper
OHHHHHH!! GET OUT!! YOU GOT WHAT??!!!!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!!!
Posted by Mandy at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!!!!!
I CANNOT believe how old the boys are getting. Isn't it funny how they look the same, but different? They all have such pretty hair. Different shades of brunette, Ethan is medium, Dallin is dark and Owen is light. They all have their own unique smiles too. What handsome little boys :0)
You caught some great expressions~it looks like he was thrilled with everything~ Happy late Birthday, Dallin!
I love the new colors on your blog, Mandy and thanks for keeping me up on the Twilight scene too~I love it!
Holy cow...is Dallin already 5! I still remember when he was born! Looks like a fun party, and we'll be sending his gift a little late, but it will be another little party when he gets it. Smother him with kisses from us!
Happy Birthday Dallin! Love the fun pictures. Keep updating - love hearing about the family!
Hi Mandy!
It's fun to see what you are up to- you have really sweet kiddos :0)
That's fun that you found our blog
Love,
Lindsay O. (Weight)
wow!!! your boys are so big! and so handsome!! they just keep getting cuter every time i "see" them.
I can't believe he is five. How time goes by. Cute pictures! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months!
Those boys are HUGE! Owen is getting so big. Dallin is so cute with all that dark hair and those dark dark eyes. You are going to have to keep the ladies away from your house!
Mandy!!!!! Your family is so amazing! Im so glad that all is well with you. Im glad we are in contact now. Just need to get Kelly & I in touch. You boys are so cute!! Keep in touch girly!!! - Lisa
your boys are so handsome! they must get their looks from their mama :-)
Post a Comment