Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GO CHIEFS!! WOO HOO!

While I was in St. Louis dropping off Danielle and visiting Lacey and Ryan, Heber and Ethan were were back home having a blast together... going to the new animated Star Wars movie and going to the Chiefs game.  Ethan's football team got free tickets to the game.  They got to walk on the field with the players and sit in good seats while they watched the game.  I'm glad they got some one on one time together. :) I had fun seeing Lacey and Ryan and Aubrey and Eva. :) Can't wait to see more of them now that they live close by. 
Future football star standing next to the Chiefs coach and the players.

watching the team stretch and warm up before the game
That's a pretty good crowd!
Ethan with some of his teammates 
Goof ball boys!
Dad and Ethan.  Loving every minute. :P

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I bet that was a special memory that neither Ethan or Heber will ever forget!

Smedley Family said...

wow! that's pretty cool! i bet they did have fun!

Melissa said...

How fun! What great pictures of the two of them. I love Ethan's toothless grin!