Friday, October 19, 2007

I dedicate this picture to Jamie!

Get a good Laugh Jamie!  This is me when I was 7 months pregnant with Owen.  I thought you might like to see what I looked like pregnant.  Now I dare everyone to post up a picture of themselves pregnant! HA HA!!!  

6 comments:

SmithFamily said...

You were tiny Mandy. I looked at a picture of me at 6 months with Brooke. It you saw it you would understand why my stomach will never be the same again. She stuck so far out!

Shannon said...

You are brave to post a pregnancy picture...but, you are so small! You'll have to check out my spf100required.blogspot.com blog to see mine...I'll post it as soon as I can find one :) Heber's a lucky guy to have such a brave wife!!

Melissa said...

I'll just pretend I look like you when I'm pregnant~holy cow! You look great. We loved all the birthday pics also!

Jamie Smith said...

Oh Mandy! The only thing I can laugh at with this picture is imagining you falling off that rock and into the water! Your hair is done, your toe-nails are painted, and that little bump is just that- LITTLE! I can only HOPE I look that good on my third pregnancy!! Thanks for sharing lady! :)

Melissa said...

YEAH- If I looked like that , i'd post it too. Now let's add 50 pounds, then you'll have me!
I just joined facebook. How can I find you in there?

Lacey said...

dare taken...now i just have to find one. You do make pregnancy look so cute and fun and all the things that it usually isn't :)...but that's just Mandy (always outdoing the rest of us ;)!