I can't believe 2 years have passed since giving birth to Owen! Time sure does fly by. He's been talking so much, and not just one syllable words, he's been saying tons of sentences like... "He did it", or " He hit", or "Bella pooped!". and so on. He sure is a fast learner! I guess he has to be, to keep up with his two older brothers.
Monday, October 8, 2007
Owen turns 2!!!!
Posted by Mandy at 7:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!! I had no idea it was Birthday time for you! We'll have to go to McDonalds & celebrate!- I love Owen, he's such a sweetie!!
I love Owen's hair! It makes him look so old, but then you see how excited he is for Elmo and you still remember he is a little boy!! I can't believe it's already been a year since his last birthday. I want to hear him talk. Take a video!! :)
Happy belated birthday to Owen! We have a gift for him but I thought I would give it to him when you guys come out at Thanksgiving! Sorry for being such a slacker. Hope you guys are doing well. Mandy did you get a new cell phone number? The one I have isn't working.
Post a Comment