This is the ONLY picture that turned out from when I went to see Stephenie Meyer. :( With 1,000 people there taking pictures all at the same time, I just couldn't get a good picture. I did get some of her speech recorded, but I am having trouble posting that. Oh well. I had a BLAST! And I got the Host signed by her, my Twilight book and my Eclipse book. She seemed like a really down to earth person, with a good sense of humor. :)
Friday, May 23, 2008
THE HOST SIGNING!
Posted by Mandy at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How exciting that you got to meet her! I had never heard of the Host~I'll have to check it out. Oh, and Hyrum says no way will it beat Indiana Jones. :) We'll see.
I'm so glad you were up for fun that night! I only wish we could have gone together, but you deserved to go, you twilight mom you!
I'm totally jealous!! :)
Post a Comment