Little Owen is not so little anymore!! I can't believe that. You'll look back and think these pictures are so funny. I can laugh because Lucy isn't in that stage yet! That's great! I'm about to read the Host. What did you think of it?
I think I would be the most upset by the eggs...they have really gotten expensive ;)! We are so excited to be close enough to you guys for weekend rendevous together!
"If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don't expose it to the elements. You don't make it common or ordinary. If it becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.
5 comments:
Little Owen is not so little anymore!! I can't believe that. You'll look back and think these pictures are so funny. I can laugh because Lucy isn't in that stage yet! That's great! I'm about to read the Host. What did you think of it?
I think I would be the most upset by the eggs...they have really gotten expensive ;)! We are so excited to be close enough to you guys for weekend rendevous together!
Glad to see I'm not the only one that this happens to! He is such a funny little cutie!
The best part about all of this is that (all be it in the end :)) you can find the humor in it!
I would have died! I have a phobia about raw eggs! I am learning that boys are a whole different story!
Post a Comment