Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Making a change...

I don't know why I haven't done this already, but after a friend of mine told me that she heard that I had pictures of her kids on my blog (which all my kids were in too).  She asked me if I could delete the pictures, and of course I did.  She told me that her and her husband were uncomfortable with it because you never know who's looking at the pictures.  And she's right, and I don't want some weirdo pervert looking at my kids, So then I remembered that I could set my blog to be viewed by only the people I invite.  BUT  I don't have some of your emails!  I've got all my family's and extended family's emails, but I don't have all my friends emails!  So PLEASE send me your email addresses as soon as possible.  

14 comments:

nyc_ransoms said...

Hey Mandy,

I'd love for you to send me an invite. I love seeing your cute little family. Time flies, huh?

Celeste
ransoms@nyc.rr.com

The Wilsons said...

Don't forget us! :)
jenwils1@byu.net

Heidi Wilcox said...

definitely send an invite;) wilcox.heidi@gmail.com

ALC Wedding Photography said...

don't forget us!

alexandracouey@gmail.com

Tia J said...

I would love to keep looking at your blog. tjjolley14@yahoo.com
thx

Shannon said...

good plan -
shannon.dickman@gmail.com

Can't wait for updates!!
Shannon

Jeanette said...

I love blogging. send me an invite. jeanettext@yahoo.com
thx

Lindsay said...

hi mandy!
I want to see our blog. I love to check u pon ya lindsayweight@hotmail.com

lindsay o

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Wow, you are so nice. I of course would love to be invited. For some reason I keep forgetting you have a blog. I just added you to my list though. Sorry, I'm kinda out of it.
kristinbwithers@gmail.com

GUENTHERS said...

Count us in! Mari and Martin Guenther
martin.guenther@gmail.com

Jeremy and Amy said...

Hey Mandy! Hope you're having fun on your vacation. That's a really good idea to make your blog private. In case you don't have it, my email address is: amyrcates@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

must keep me on too! :)

jennyeldredge@gmail.com

Megan said...

me too!
meganlstanley@yahoo.com

Joyelle said...

hey woman- keep me in the loop!
joyellem@hotmail.com