Unfortunately I have no pictures to post right now. But I have a lot to say about what's been going on lately for us. Last weekend Heber went out of town to Richmond VA for his company's annual training meetings. He was gone for a week. During that time I was able to drive to Arkansas and visit our close friends Neil and Lu'isa and their two boys, Moana and Gordy. We Stayed with them the first weekend that Heber was gone. The first night we got there, we followed Lu'isa to a birthday party that they were invited to from a lady in their ward. On our way there, we turned a corner and saw this guy laying in the middle of the road! I thought it was some dummy at first, but then he started to move a little, and me and the boys were saying "Holy cow, that's a real guy!" We were the second people to get to the scene, the first was an older couple who had already called the police. We noticed that he was riding a scooter, and it was off to the side of the road. We weren't really sure what happened because his scooter didn't look like it was messed up. Well, we waited for the police to get there and we were able to drive around him. The whole time I was thinking, If it were anyone else who turned that corner and wasn't being alert would've ran right over him! As we were driving by the guy, Dallin say's "Mommy, don't look at him!" I asked him if he looked at the guy, and he said "NO WAY!" I had to laugh a little. :) I told the boys that the wouldn't have been hurt as badly if he was wearing a helmet. Ethan kept saying "I've NEVER seen an accident like that!" wish they hadn't seen it. OH well. A good lesson was learned. The rest of the trip was much more fun. :) No bed times for the boys, cake, pizza, and movies were all on our agenda. Ethan didn't want to leave when it was time to go. He is the one who has the hardest time leaving familly and friends. :( The rest of the week was so busy for me! We sold about 40 things on Ebay, and I had to pack all of those items up and take them to the post office. I had signed up to help out in Dallin's class that week, as well as read a story to Ethan's class. And Ethan had a book report that was due that Friday. Mixed in with all that was Ethan't football practices. The boys all slept in our bed. I did not get much sleep. :) Oh and Bella got a big gash on her foot while she was boarded at the Vet while I was in Arkansas, and so her paw had to be wrapped up and they put that cone thing around her head so that she couldn't get to her bandage. It was quite a funny site, WHICH I did not take a picture of it like I should've! She did manage to tear off her bandage. (stinker). Thursday night Me and the boys spent the night at our my friend Kiley's house, and Kiley and I had a girls night watching 27 dresses and eating cheetos, mini hershey bars and brownies. YUM YUM! That movie was so cute! I was SOOO happy when Friday was here and Heber was going to be home! He got in that night. I managed to clean the house and clean out his car before we left to pick him up. We got there about 15 minutes early and so I had to drive around in circles till he landed and got his bags, all the while I got all jittery and excited about seeing him. It felt like it had when we were dating and I'd have to drive to Dallas to see him. Oh it was so great when we finally saw each other! The next morning was Ethan's first football game, but not his teams first game. Before we signed him up, Heber made sure that the games weren't going to be on Sunday. Well things changed and they had a couple of his games on Sunday, so he wasn't able to play. :( He was so excited to finally get to play in a game. He did really well. The game ended up being tied. Then we got home and got ready and packed up to go to St. Louis for Eva's blessing. We brought Bella with us since Lacey and Ryan had a fenced in back yard. Aubrey LOVED Bella. It was too cute. Eva was just the happiest, smiliest baby! I loved holding her. Owen LOVED kissing her. It was so nice to see Heber's parents too and Ryan's parents and Drew and Lynn. We had a little celebration for Danielle, Georgia (Ryan's mom), and Owen's birthdays. We had a YUMMY ice cream cake for them. THE END. :P
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Holy cow, you have been busy! I'm so glad the accident wasn't worse and you and the boys didn't have to see anything too morbid! 40 things on Ebay?? I would have cried. I think 5 at a time about does me in! You're amazing. I bet it was so nice to have Heber back~doesn't it make you appreciate single moms? Tell Ethan we're proud of him for not playing on Sunday, and I may just use his example in my sharing time in October! How fun to be with family too~we would love to meet little Eva. So good to read your update~hugs, Melissa
WOW! You guys had quite a weekend! I can't imagine what Jayden would've done if he'd seen the accident. He can barely watch Sponge Bob with out freeking out over things like eyes poping out. No more Sponge Bob for Jayden. Wheew, I hate that cartoon any way. Happy Birthday Owen! He's so big now and what pretty hair. What a cutie, all of the boys! We love and miss you!!!!!
wow- that's a lot of stuff - Sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you got your hubby back! Not fun being without them is it? Sure hope you are doing great - wish we could get together :O)
me
Post a Comment