Monday, October 6, 2008

Owen turns 3 on the 3rd!!

I can't believe he's three already!
He's trying to show the number 3 on his fingers....(it's a little more difficult than the number 2)

just being Owen. :)
mommy and her big 3 year old!
gotta love that smile! :)
cake....yum, yum
Dallin was just too excited for Owen to open his presents!
when I asked him to give me a silly face... this is what I got. LOL!!

8 comments:

The Wilsons said...

They are growing up so much--wow!!!

Shannon said...

Happy birthday little Man!

Jenny said...

he's THREE?!? no way! man our kids get too big way too fast! i love your hair color by the way! you look great!

junglemama said...

His moustache sure is cute! Happy Birthday!

Smedley Family said...

Dang! I wish I would've known that, we were right down the street from the temple!! Shoot, I wish I could've seen her! Thanks for telling me though. Bummer, You need to send her to my blog and get her on facebook!!

Joyelle said...

hey pretty girl!!
long time no see! all these boys are SO big now- esp. owen, holy crap, he was like maddux's age now when u guys moved! how the heck have u been? u guys look great. yah, im pretty much about to POP! can't wait to see this chick-a-dee and i can't wait to put a bow on her head and paint her toes...no big surprise there lol :) i've got about a month left, i feel huge and i am huge!! lol :) But, it's all worth every pound for these precious kiddos! glad u found my blog, keep checkin in on us and we'll do the same :) miss u guys!

Megan said...

The best thing you can do is just cut the aspartame out completely. Check those labels. Most diet, non/low-fat products are going to have artificial sweeteners. Don't be afraid of full fat products. Children need tons of fat in their diet for healthy brain development. You could try buying a big tub of full fat plain yogurt and then sweetening it yourself with honey and fruit. You could almost make it into "yogurt sundaes" and let the boys mix up their own. I'd love to answer any questions you have. Glad you're doing great. Your boys are just too cute! xo

Heidi Wilcox said...

Your little 3 yr old is too cute! Are you going to start trying for a girl now? They are too much fun;)