I saw this on my friend Megan's blog and I just loved it. I'd like to print it off on a nice sheet of paper and have it framed so that I can look at it every day. :) If I could check all of these off on a daily basis, plus keep my house clean every day and have my kids on daily schedules.... I'd be the ideal me.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And While you walk, smile.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Have a chat with yourself about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement,
"My purpose today is _________________. "
"I am thankful for ___________________. "
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: " In fiver years, will this matter?"
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. The Universe heals everything-but you have to ask it. (Instead of Universe, I think of the Savior).
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
" I am thankful for ____________________."
" Today I accomplished _________________."
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be smiling before you know it.





3 comments:
awesome words to live by! thanks for sharing mandy!
I laughed hard about Dallin and Ethan riding the Dinosaur ride. I laughed too at the picture of Dallin with his half smile. That was actually a good smile if only everyone knew how unhappy he was during the process..."I'm not gonna say nothing!"......Dallin's famous quote a couple of times during the visit.
It was such a great trip and I miss everyone soooo much. I love you. Kelly
Awesome. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment