This was taken last week at 27 weeks, and before I got a hair cut. :)
And here I am 28 weeks with my hair cut. :) Look at that belly! LOL!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
BELLY PICTURES!
Posted by Mandy at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One of a kind.
This was taken last week at 27 weeks, and before I got a hair cut. :)
And here I am 28 weeks with my hair cut. :) Look at that belly! LOL!
Posted by Mandy at 5:39 PM
8 comments:
Seriously, could you be any cuter!
You look fabulous!
Yeah--wish I looked so nice when I was pregnant! :)
Oh my gosh.
1) Why doesn't my hair get that pregnant long and luscious look??
2) You look more like your sisters when you are pregnant and less like "you". It's throwing me off! I've never seen you pregnant.
3) You are cute pregnant and I am never get ready and put hair in pony tail every day pregnant. This reunion is going to be a blast. :)
You are gorgeous and tiny. How sad is it that you are smaller than me and I'm not pregnant??
Can't wait to see your cute self!
p.s. could you send another invite to my gmail address, so I can sign in with that? Thanks, Mandy!
lissylee77@gmail.com
Melissa
It's not fair! You're one of those women who, from behind doesn't look pregnant. And HEY your but and your boobs came back! LOL! You look beautiful. Love you!
HOT MAMA!!! I love the haircut. You look like a model! You make being pregnant look so beautiful and glamorous. You rock girl!
Post a Comment