Friday, June 5, 2009

Hibernation.....

Daddy and Ethan

Grandma and Grandpa Landress with Ethan after he was baptised

Grandma and Grandpa Smith with the newly baptized Ethan. :)
Grandpa Smith with Eva
Ethan practicing holding Eva so he'll be ready for baby Eric. :) He loves to hold babies
caught off guard :)
Aubrey sharing a yummy cookie with her Daddy. (Ryan taught her well) LOL
Owen stuffing his face with goodies
Ethan and his dog.

I guess you could say I've been in a sort of hibernation. :P I just haven't been up to putting the time or effort into putting a new post up. But it's time for me to get out of my "hibernation" mode and get back to life. As you can see these are the pictures from Ethan's baptism that are long over due. :) I want to thank everyone that made it out to Ethan's baptism. I have some more pictures to post, which I'll post another day, (and I promise it won't be 4 months from now). :) I told a friend of mine that I'd post some belly pictures this weekend, which is actually tomorrow or Sunday. :) For those of you who don't know we are having a BOY, yes another boy, to push me along further to the path of insanity. LOL I'm really hoping this one will be mellow. But I'm not betting on it. :P We will be naming him Eric, after my Uncle Eric, who passed away in his 30's. He was my favorite Uncle. :) It took some convincing for Heber to agree since I picked Owen's name out too. But he just wasn't coming up with any names that we both felt good about. I actually had the name Eric picked out before we knew we were pregnant. I guess that was a "sign". :) I have come to terms with having all boys. I may never get my little girl, and if that's all I get, then that's fine. I love my boys dearly. I am so excited to meet little Eric and to see what he looks like and what kind of personality he'll have. Owen is excited to have a little buddy that he can play with one day.

5 comments:

Loya said...

Good to see you your family doing great! Where are you living these days? We are here is beautiful Alaska. Just living life one day at a time . Tell the fam hi.

The Wilsons said...

Congrats!!! Hadn't heard that you were expecting. I'm also excited to see pics of sweet little Eric when he joins you guys! YAY! Great to see you back in the blogging world!

Lacey said...

Crazy to think it's been months since Ethan's baptism. We are excited for the family get-together the end of this month. I'm still working on our "plan" as previously discussed, I just need the OK from Ryan!

Shannon said...

Well, congratulations!! I am excited for you. YOu are an amazing mom and these boys - these valiant future missionaries are lucky to have you and Heber for parents. Hope we get to see you again before too long...and I want belly pictures :) (oh, the humor in them...at least for the times that it isn't US who are in the pictures)

Heidi Wilcox said...

I love that you have a name picked already! I am having the hardest time finding a name that "fits." Hopefully it will come to me before we end up at the hospital;)