We are so excited to have Erik with us finally! For those who don't know already, he was born August 29th just before 10 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 9 1/2 oz, and he was 20 inches long. YEESH! he is a big baby! Biggest of all the boys! And he was a WEEK early! So he would've been over 10 lbs if he were born on time!! Thank goodness he was early! My labor was the shortest with him than with the other three, which was so great since I was having another natural birth. Everything went as smooth as it could possibly go. I was blessed with strength and endurance and good support from Heber and the midwife. Things couldn't have gone any better. :) And now we another healthy boy who is so good to his mamma. :) He lets me sleep 5 hours a night. :) He isn't much of a fussy baby. He eats good, and just keeps getting cuter every day he's with us. His brothers just adore him! Every morning when the boys wake up, they come running into my room to see him and kiss him and giggle over how cute he is. :) We love him so much!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














9 comments:
Oh, yay...I've been anxiously awaiting this post! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. How are you feeling? You sure have a BEEEEEAUTIFUL family. So excited for you all!
Oh my! HE was a BIG BABY! My little Dallin was 9 pounds 12 ounces and born two weeks early! YOU HAD HIM NATURALLY?! WOW.
Super woman I tell you.
Babies are not supposed to be that big! :) I can't imagine popping out a baby that size naturally . . . mine was cut out. :)
Glad to hear it was smooth! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
I've been waiting on this post! He is a cutie pie just like all of his brothers.:) They all are going to be heart breakers. Mandy, your going to have to be the one with the shotgun to keep all the girls away or at least in check.:) Can't wait to come visit, see you in about a week.
He is a cutie! Way to go doing it naturally!
Mandy!! Congratulations! I am so very happy for you. That is so wonderful to have another little man to run around your home! I wish I could be there to squeeze and pinch his tiny cheeks. He's truly gorgeous! Congratulations friend!!!
Wow, you're amazing. I'm finally getting a chance to check up on blogs. congrats. I can't wait to hear all the details about your delivery sometime soon! Hope you're doing good!
NEW PICTURES!!!!!!!
Oh- He's a beautiful guy Mandy, Congratulations! I'm trying to talk Matt into #4 :)
I sort of lost your blog, but now I've got it back to check up on ya :)
I didn't know that you liked to have your babies natural too. We've had all ours with midwives in birth centers- so nice.
Love,
Lindsay Olenslager
Mandy~I'm back on your blog~yay! He is beautiful and so are you. Congratulations and I think it's so neat that you went natural again~you're amazing!
Post a Comment