Friday, October 2, 2009

Owen's Story :)

A few weeks ago, My Sister Kelly and her husband Nathan came to visit us, and one of the nights they were here, Heber was upstairs getting the boys to bed, and he was telling them a story. While My mom, myself, and my sister and brother in law were downstairs talking, Owen came down the stairs to supposedly say goodnight to us, but then plopped himself on the couch and said he wanted to tell us a story. :) So Nathan got out their camera and started to film him telling the story. The reason there are 4 clips is because he would stop every time he thought Owen was done with his story, but then Owen would go on. :) I surprised Owen at the end. :) He is such a character! And he LOVES to make up stories.










3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

My favorite part was the way he said "I heard a little sound" haha so cute. The whole time I was waiting for him to say "and then I punched him!" He always ended his stories that way the last time I saw him, so he did not disappoint me this time hahaha. I could actually follow his story he's getting really good:-)

Heidi Wilcox said...

Mandy, thanks for the reinvite! Little Erik totally looks like his daddy. So cute, I don't know how you handle 4 boys, but I think it's so funny that you grew up with a ton of sisters and now have all boys.