5 weeks ago my Sister Kelly and her husband Nathan came to visit us from San Antonio. Nathan is planning on going to Chiropractic school this January and they wanted to come check out the Chiropractic school here. Little did I know the college was right around the corner from us! They are deciding between this school and a school in Dallas, but are leaning more towards the school here because, well you know, WE ARE HERE. :) That's not the only reason, but it's a big reason, or so I'd like to think :). My mom was also here with us helping me out with adjusting to 4 boys! Oh man I was so spoiled! She was the BEST! She relieved a lot of stress for me, keeping my house clean, preparing meals, entertaining Owen during the day while Ethan and Dallin were at school. Owen sure missed her when she left. We all did. I think I broke down a few times before she left and after... she doesn't know that. :) Here are some pictures of our fun weekend. :) Oh and be sure to scroll down and listen to Owen's story. :)
Friday, October 23, 2009
A weekend of fun
Posted by Mandy at 5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So cute! I think he looks like Dallin! So glad you had fun with your family. Moms are the best when you have just had a baby. Hope you guys are doing well.
Erik is so beautiful! How fun!
look at this gorgeous family!!! miss u guys!
Post a Comment