Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Funny Boy

Dallin & Owen were in my room jumping on my bed as usual, and I was checking my email and listening to music, and Dallin asked me if I could put his favorite song on, which is "What's left of me", by Nick Lachey from my playlist from the blog, and so I did.  Halfway through the song, he asks me if I could play it again when it was done, and I asked him why it was his favorite song, and he says, "Mommy, I like it sooooooo much".  And of course I played it again (two more times). :P  What a funny boy.  It's not often that he expresses his "nice" feelings. :) And he usually doesn't like mushy slow songs. :P

6 comments:

Ryan and Lacey said...

Dallin is such a sweetheart! I am dying to see them again, so hurry and come to VA :)!

Jamie Smith said...

Dallin cracks me up. I love his little face in your family picture to the right. And I like how you put his "nice" feelings in quotes! You are wonder woman for raising three boys! Maybe you should pop out another one??!! :)

Jamie Smith said...

and don't go to VA! Come to UTAH!!!!! :)

SmithFamily said...

He is such a cute and funny kid!

Shannon said...

What a precious little guy. Heart breaker is what he is!

Melissa said...

Man Mandy!
I guess I haven't been blogging in a while. I LOVE love your new layout. You're so sweet for giving me props for the fun websites. You've done a great job with putting it all together! Super cute family picture too!