Owen has started a daily ritual. He comes in my room one, two, or three times a day and pulls off the covers and pillows on my bed and getts up on my bed and starts jumping on it! Then Dallin comes in and jumps with him, and since Ethan was home at time I took these pictures, he joined them. Ethan made it a point to wait till the flash went off and then he would make a crazy face! He thought he was pretty funny stuff, and well he made me laugh pretty hard. :) Owen does not like to wear clothes as you can tell. He would be totally naked if It were up to him, but I drew the line there. :P And Dallin loves to hang out in shorts. This is a small glimpse of what it's like to raise 3 boys! :P


">





1 comments:
I miss those boys like crazy! Wish we were there to jump with them (and then help you make the bed of course :)!
Post a Comment